- No Compromise on Training Quality
- Encouraging professionals and resource persons who have command of their subject
- Making it easy for participants to attend.
WETRC, Water & Energy Training and Research Center, is the brainchild of now Director, Engr Muhammad Nasir Jamal. He is a well-known professional in the field of High-Efficiency Irrigation Systems, Irrigation Pumping Plants, and Solar Energy.
Before the formation of WETRC, he trained a number of professionals in National and International organizations in his field of proficiency. With the passage of time need was felt to constitute a center where he along with other professionals can do research and trained young engineers, managers, and farmers.
Years of Experience
Our Core Values
Our Valued Clients
Quality Training for All
- FAO, Italy
- FAO, Pakistan
- International Water Management Institute, IWMI.
- Swiss HELVETAS
- UET, Peshawar
- Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technologies, KFUEIT, R Y Khan
- Water Management Training Institute, Lahore
- On Farm Water Management, Govt of KPK
- On Farm Water Management, Govt of Punjab
- On Farm Water Management, Govt of Singh
- National Center of Excellence in Geology, University of Peshawar, Peshawar.